- $355 million now
- $6 million a year extra in parking tax
- $97 million to fix up the garages
- $800 to $1,000 million over 40 years in revenue sharing
- Neighborhood rates lifted straight out of Council's vision
- 100% of the advertising revenue
- Fully executable in 42 days
Pittsburgh has done a truly phenomenal job as a team doing its due diligence, negotiating, walking straight out of the dealership, making JPMorgan chase after us for weeks and extracting a price for which we should all be very proud. After one final round of total engagement in which we surreptitiously demand the leather upholstery and undercoating, we should take the deal and absolutely pole-vault over the long, hellacious public pensions disaster which will mire most others in impossible misery for decades.
If we choose not to, it is the dictionary definition of cutting off the nose to spite the face.