What's the message?
- Walnut Capital is the shiz.
- You should set up shop at Bakery Square, or at least in Larimer.
- Bow down and thank your lucky stars for our universities.
- Luke Ravenstahl gets it; he has things well in hand.
- The thing to do in city redevelopment is work hard and collaboratively with stakeholders to obviate zoning, regulatory and other "red tape" whilst facilitating public subsidies and other lubricatory opportunities.
RELATED: I posted it to my Facebook, but I don't think I ever here mentioned my own brief surreptitious interview with Todd Reidbord.